Hi Tom,
It is a similar record tp the one on U-Tube but not the same one.
Bill

On Dec 5, 2010, at 12:57 PM, Tom Jordan wrote:

Bill,
I found this on u-tube.  Is it something like what you found?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1T7iStzDNk

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l- boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Boruff
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:42 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: [Phono-L] Horse Race Puzzle Record

It sounds as if there are several horse racing puzzle records and I
have yet another one.  It is a 10 inch 78 rpm puzzle record issued by
the Record Games Company of Hollywood, Calif. On one side is a "Horse
Racing Mystery" with 6 tracks - each having a different winner. The
flip side is  "The Lucky Thirteen Game" which is a roulette game with
13 tracks. I suspect this was a board game but really don't know. If
anyone has info on this record I would appreciate hearing from you.
Regards,
Bill