From: Sean Miller <smil...@nycap.rr.com>
Sender: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:37:55
To: Antique Phonograph List<phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Once upon a time,

So true.  I once opened my home to an out of town collector for a weekend and
let him run wild in my record "archive" trusting he would be careful and bring
things upstairs to play (as he did).  I noticed a couple of months later when
looking on the shelves for a certain disc that it was gone, later, I discovered
others were gone as well.  One bad apple....

Sean