In a message dated 1/16/2011 10:48:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
back...@yahoo.com writes:

To get  around standing in line, I use the USPS.com site then,  and can
select  insurance for up to $5,000 in value.

USPS.com does not let you send FIRST CLASS mail pkgs (Cds and DVDS) or
MEDIA mail (books and records).   Paypal does. And gives you delivery  confirm
(manditory) for $.19

Been using it for 2 years. Basically it is same as when you sell on Ebay
and buyer pays with Paypal.  YOu have cost of ink and tape but no wait at  PO
and our PO always has lines since there are 4 used record stores within 2
blocks. ;-)

Steve