The wax is made in an open carport,as making the wax has bad fumes reaching
well over 400 degrees. I now use an accurate digital themometer.  The molding
is done at a much lower temperature, and the mold is kept warm, but the mandrel
has to be cooled for each record. I have to organize and put more parts in the
movie.  The mold is 11 years old made by Rick Jorgensen, a joint design.  To my
knowledge there is no original spiral core Edison brown wax blank molds in
exsistance, just BA, and GM maxtrix casings. The closet blank molds to being
original are at Donley's, and belonged to Clarence Furguson.