now mine was a tr 2
a lot lot more power and the same fun stuff

In a message dated 1/20/2011 6:14:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rich-m...@octoxol.com writes:

Don't  forget the ultra scarce TB either.  Those are 19" wire wheels and
used 4.50/5.00x19 tires.

On 01/20/2011 05:06 PM, Vinyl Visions  wrote:

> " an MG-TD, my ultimate dream car"
>
> I  love them too, but a TA, TC or TF would definitely fill the bill. I
actually  think I like the built in headlights of the TF better and what about
the large  wire wheels of the TA and TC?

>> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011  11:48:43 -0800
>> From: majesticrec...@snet.net
>> To:  phono-l@oldcrank.org
>> Subject: Re: [Phono-L] New  Phonogram
>>
>> Well, if you're going to drag in the MG  jokes...
>>
>> Q. Why do people in England drink their beer  warm?
>>
>> A. Because their refrigerators are powered by  Lucas.
>>

>> Boy, would I love to have an MG-TD,  my ultimate dream car. Perhaps
after I find
>> that large collection  of E condition Robert Johnson Vocalions, Son House
>> Paramounts,  etc.
>>
>>  Glenn

you're
>>> saying. When I was in the  engineering lab at RCA Records, we purchased