From: srsel...@aol.com <srsel...@aol.com>
Subject: [Phono-L] Sympathies to our collector friend Barry Kasindorf
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 7:13 AM

It's truly a small world after all. Some of you may know Barry  Kasindorf
who posts to the list periodically.

 I've known Barry for over 25 years (though we only met - physically -
once - at a phonograph show)  as a fellow phonograph collector and was  shocked
(and saddened) to read about his wife Debbie's passing on a Folk Music
newsgroup I am active on. (I didn't know that Barry and Debbie ran house
concerts.)

When I saw the name "Kasindorf" and Franklin House Concerts , I headed to
my old MAPS directory and saw that Barry and Debbie lived in FRANKLIN, MA)

Here is a link to the obituary. There was a memorial service yesterday. I'm
 sure that members of MOCAPS (Mass. Phono Society) knew about this tragic
loss  but for those who, like me, know Barry only through the newsgroups) I
wanted to  share the sad news.

http://tinyurl.com/4s9zwba

My sympathies go out to Barry and their sons.

Steve Ramm