I'm already old. The 4 minute Indestructibles can be played on an Amberola.
 Only th early 1A or 1B upright Amberolas had the ability to play both 2
and 4  minute records. The 2 minute Indestructibles will play on any machine
with a 2  minute speed and a 2 minute reproducer. Hope this helps..

In a message dated 1/31/2011 1:58:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,