28028 was listed in a batch of Blue Amberols offered for sale, and both song titles are correct, so it could not have been an error.

----- Original Message ----- From: "D P Ingram" <dar...@ingram.fi> To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>; "Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List" <arscl...@listserv.loc.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 7:51 AM
Subject: [Phono-L] A couple of cylinder questions

Hi...

Does anyone have any information to confirm whether the following Edison Blue Amberols have been released ? I've checked several of our reference books and UCSB to no avail, but from /somewhere/ we had got a claim the following /were released/ (to put them on our "needed list" but now we cannot substantiate they were existing (a couple of other reference works are en route by sea with a lot of other parcels).

ED4BA 28028
Only one google entry found, so could be a typing error ?
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/edison-amberol-records-set-1