Indeed interesting, although I still don't get the iHype. Anyway, there's also the iPhonograph: http://www.michaelcumella.com/ip/

On 15.02.2011 06:32, Vinyl Visions wrote:

Hi Guys,

I need your input to see if this is a viable idea. I made a Tizit for my Edison
that allows me to play my iPod or other audio source through my Cygnet horn. It
really sounds great and you can play not only Edison mp3's but ANY genre of
music. I don't need any more electronic speakers in my house or docking
stations, so I thought why not use what I like to look at? Most of us have a
cylinder player or two of some type.

It's great when you want to listen to some favorites, but don't want to crank
and change cylinders. No mods to the machine are necessary and when you want to
original. Is this a viable idea? If so, what price range?

www.mp3tizit.com

Thanks,
Curt

Sent from my Thunderbird OpenSource Mail Client