my bp record is the one the minister giving a sermon
i wish it was the rarer blues one

In a message dated 2/25/2011 11:45:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
smst...@gmail.com writes:

I've  been looking for on over 20 years. I have many scarce records and
labels,  from 2" Decca's to a 7' paper label American Vitaphone. No  BP
tho'.
Mike

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 6:39 AM,   <phonofo...@aol.com> wrote:
> These recorded are valuable  espeically the race recordings. There were
some common of the day recordings  recorded on the Black Patti, such as
Dalhart, that are of lesser value than  the race records. A few years back one
of
the 78RPM journals  did a story  on all the Black Patti records.

Chicago