From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of ny victrolaman
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:23 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Magnetic Pickup Repair/Restoraion

Thanks, Bob, although I have to admit that I was really hoping it was
a magnetic pickup; seems to me it's much easier to restore one of those than
to replace an old crystal cartridge without altering the appearance of the
pickup.  Bob, do you have any more information on the pickup?  Does anyone
know where I might have the best shot at finding a suitable replacement?  I
imagine NOS wouldn't be much better (if at all) than what I have now.

NYVM