Wishing, and hoping ,one day to care for a nice example of a Amberola V.  To me
they are classy. So I put it out to the universe. Someone may be downsizing
their collection?   Don"t mind  paying a premium price for a choice piece. By
the  way, a friend of mine lost perhaps 50% of his collection, in Feburarys
earthquake in Christchurch. Does anybody know of any collectors in Japan who
have suffered the same fate? The Japanese, used to be nuts about anything
Edison, Victor?  Different story now.? Mind you they have the bucks to spend?
Your comments? Cheers Mark Dawson slowp...@clear.net.nz