Here is some cool stuff available to the list.  Drop me a note if you are
interested.  mshawnorou...@gmail.com

COLUMBIA 2 MINUTE INDESTRUCTIBLES
Hand-picked, superb condition, original correct boxes $12.00 each
646     Flanagan at the Doctors Steve Porter
651     Broncho Bob     Spencer and Jones
653     Darkies Dream   Van Eps
655     Dixie Minstrels No 2    Band
684     23rd Regimental March   Band
687     Flanagan on St. Patrick's Day   Porter
694     My Old Kentucky Home    Quartette
699     Masaniello Overture     Band
721     M-A-Double R-I-E-D      Bob Roberts
743     I'm Afraid To Come Home in the Dark     Bob Roberts
746     Rum-Tiddley-Um-Tum-Tay  Helen Trix
916     Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy's Visit to New York   Cal Stewart
917     Uncle Josh at a Roller Skating Rink     Cal Stewart
921     Uncle Josh Invitation to his Farm       Cal Stewart
956     Oh Lord Be Thou My Light        Alexander
961     Snow Queen      Band
994     I'm Old, but I'm Awfully Tough  Cal Stewart
1032    That's why I'm a Happy Married Man      Roberts
1062    TRANS-MAG-NI-FI-CAN-BAM-DAM-U-AL-ITY    Roberts
1068    Blitz and Blatz Duprez and Porter
1116    4th of July in Jayville Center  Stanley & Harlan
1236    A Bushel O' Kisses      Favor
1303    Put On Your Old Grey Bonnet     Harlan
1405    Sweet and Low   Brass Quartet
1415    When you marry a Girl for Looks Duprez
1539    If I Knock the "L" Out of Kelly Ada Jones
1559    Where do we go from here        Dadmun

Victor Seven Inch Record 2442 - High School Cadets March - Sousa's Band
$15.00
Victor Seven Inch Record 227 - La Lanconet Polka - George Scheinfest $15.00
Victor Monarch 10 Inch Record - Early lablel 1227 - When Mother Used to Sing
That Song - J. W. Meyers
(All three of the above records combined for $30.00)

Paul Morris 5" wax concert cylinder 001 Melody of Popular Songs - Schmehl
$115

Paul Morris 5" wax concert cylinder S001 - The Free Lance March - John
Phillip Sousa $115

Columbia Model C Case and Lid - All original. Excellent condition original
finish, stunning decal. $300

Daniel Marty hard back book used, but in good condition.  Excellent
reference manual $50.00