Hi Kurt,
Would you mind posting a photo of your restored Pathe rooster - before and
after if you have them? I just made an offer to the guy who has one in an old
store - $500, based on your rooster's condition and knowing him, he is a real
hoarder, it might not make any difference to him anyway. This one has some leg
damage that has been repaired in some manner - it's still standing... a chip on
the beak, it has been fastened down to a cabinet with two screws and someone
filed off the lettering on the base where the Pathe logo is supposed to be. It
still has the phrasing embossed on the side of the base about no needle
replacement necessary, or something to that effect. I am sure it can be
restored, "IF" I can talk him out of it... the offer is high in his mind
considering the condition and that he knows nothing of it...

Curt