I just ordered mine.  Now I just need to find you and Tim in the same place
at the same time to autograph it.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Merle Sprinzen
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:31 PM
To: 'Antique Phonograph List'
Subject: [Phono-L] Little Wonder Records and Bubble Books

A little bit of shameless self-promotion.  The book I co-authored with Tim
Brooks, Little Wonder Records and Bubble Books: An Illustrated History and
Discography, has just been released by Mainspring Press.  It tells the story
of the founding of the record label, its early and wild success, the
behind-the-scenes courtroom dramas that marked its early history, and the
history of its Bubble Book offshoot.  It also contains the most complete
discography to date, including many new titles and performer attributions.
If you're interested, you can purchase a copy here:

http://www.mainspringpress.com/book_lw.html