From: Zonophone2006 <zonophone2...@aol.com>
To: phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tue, May 17, 2011 5:34 am
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] You gotta love this... "Museum Quality Black Patti
Record"

hi all
urt has bought from him and had left some bad feedback or so it  shows.
 just got two rare records from him but not at the prices he had.
e does take offers and if they are fair you get the records.
 have not had any problems but i do agree that most are not museum quality
but some are rare and a good price if you know what the real value is.
ono

n a message dated 5/16/2011 11:14:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,