To: "'Antique Phonograph List'" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] looking for a report on union

HI Rob;

Union was great this year. There were so many high-quality phonographs, tons
of records, lots of brown wax, and things seemed to be selling.  This was
the year of Victor 6s, Edison Operas, & Zonophones(at least 3 Model A's and
a model B.)

The show didn't get crowded until late morning and from the people I spoke
with, they said they sold fairly well.

Some of the highlights I saw were:

Bell-Tainter Model G
North American
Edison Bell Commercial
Mahogany Victor 5
Columiba S Coin-op with its base

I didn't really check the prices, since I wasn't much of a buyer this year.
I'm sure someone else can fill this in.

Overall, prices were fair, but on the high-end items, the prices were high.
It just shows that the best of the best keeps going up and can be a good
investment.

Scott