From: john robles<john9...@pacbell.net>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 10:15:32 AM
Subject: [Phono-L] Important Note About Paypal Orders

If using paypal for the Ferguson book, please use the Personal Payment tab and
select Payment Owed. That way i don't have to pay a fee. Please send e an email
with your address. When you use the Personal Payment tab, the receiver does not
receive the shipping address displayed in the notification email.
Thank you
John