I used to do a video and photo show but my PC is slowing down - as I am -
and so I decided to at least get the photos up. So here is a link to the
Conference photos I took. (They don't cover everything). I did a separate
"backstage" one of the rehearsal for the Norman Corwin Tribute with all those
amnazing actors. I can post that link too.

Anyway, go here and choose sldeshow and I HOPE you enjoy. This takes a good
 deal of work.

_https://picasaweb.google.com/106935487712948310269/GeneralARSCConferencePho
tos?authkey=Gv1sRgCLvf_eakvr25Dg&feat=directlink_
(https://picasaweb.google.com/106935487712948310269/GeneralARSCConferencePhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCLvf_eak
vr25Dg&feat=directlink)

IF you were at the conference it will bring back memories; if you weren't
you'll see why you should have been there.

And YES there are photos of Cylinders!

Steve Ramm