From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Markelynch
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:10 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Cc: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Reason for my interest in Bohumir Kryl

Tim,
Interesting project!

Here are some on line Kryl resources:

1. Kryl is well represented on the LOC National Jukebox.

Try this search.

http://www.loc.gov/jukebox/search/results?q=Bohumir%20Kryl

2. Additional information on Victor discs can be found on the UCSB site:

http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/talent/detail/11872/Kryls_Bohemian_Band_Musical_group

3. The UCSB cylinder site has several  Kryl performances also:

http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/search.php?queryType=%40attr+1%3D1016+&query=Kryl

Mark

Sent from my iPad