I'm going to CAPS and wondered if anyone has interest in any of the following:
Searchlight (tulip) horn for a Victor - $150
Stamped metal horn for a Columbia - $150
All brass cylinder horn about 23" long with a 11" bell - $75
    (this horn is a good candidate to convert to a Zonophone
     horn once the hanger bracket is sweated off)
Oak Victrola XVI - $800 - This is the most perfect original
     Victrola I have ever seen.
Long Play Diamond Disk - Excellent original condition - $500
     (sorry, no LP records)
Mahogany VV-X - Very nice open sided (spider leg X) - $500
*
My space for hauling things to CAPS is limited and I will not take any of the
above unless there is interest.  I am happy to send photos.  Thanks, Jerry Blais