Couple of problems. Links are mangled apparently and the site requires a login once link is patched.

On 08/06/2011 08:06 PM, Melissa Ricci wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the info on cleaning brown wax records! I also really enjoyed
reading Shawn's very interesting post. Thanks!

We just finished restoring an Edison Standard Suitcase model A. When we
purchased it at auction they said it had an automatic stop attachment which can
be seen on the front of the machine just covering the Edison signature. We
thought we would figure out how it worked once it was all clean and the machine
was running properly. That time is now, and we can't seem to be able to get it
to do anything.

Does anyone have one of these or know how they work?

Here are some links to pictures we posted of it on the Phonolist site.

ew?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

ew?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

Thanks!
Melissa and Nick