The August issue of "In The Groove" has my review of the new book by
British collectors Brian Oakley and Christopher Proudfoot titled "His Master's
Gramophone". It's a gorgeous book - in the style of the Fabriziop/Paul books,
 but devoted to just HMV machines. Highly recommended for machine
collectors. In  my review I referred orders to Tim Fabrizio in Rochester, NY
because
the books -  which are HEAVY - are shipped to Tim in bulk, keeping shipping
costs down.

After I submitted the review I realized that some ITG readers are outside
the US (Europe, Australia, and Asia) and it might be more cost-efficient to
order the book direct from the authors. (You could have them signed too!).

So, for further info on ordering direct from them, contact Oakley at:
_brian.e.oakley@btinternet.com_ (mailto:brian.e.oak...@btinternet.com)  for  a
quote.

Steve Ramm