Thanks Edward and Melissa.

It was fun to have an excuse to play some of these favorites in my mind. Need to think of who's here in Santa Fe that I can invite over for a listen on the old machines!

I'm not affiliated with any phonograph club outside of this virtual on- line Phono-L, but would be happy to clean up and submit the commentary to ITG or another newsletter. I realize there are members in the actual physical clubs that might enjoy it but aren't on line.

Andrew