Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:59:59 -0700
From: nickja...@gmail.com
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Odd cylinder

Daniel Marty's big phono book pictures a phono made by "Dutreih", model
"Musica".

Marty states it played normal and "intermediate" cylinders.

Does anyone know the size of these "intermediate" cylinders?

I've been given some Pathe Salon cyls to sell for a friend - most are
black wax but in the group are two brown wax that are slightly smaller
than the Salon (perhaps 1/8" - 1/4").

Any info... opinions... etc... ?

thanks in advance, Darrell