Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:54 AM
To: Phono-L
Subject: [Phono-L] Wayne Phonograph Show Photos

Greetings,

The Wayne NJ phonograph show held on October 8-9 was better than ever.  More
vendors, more customers and perfect fall weather.  Sales and trades were
brisk and new collectors were in attendance.  Michael Devecka is an
excellent promoter and has the show well organized.  We again took photos of
the Saturday outdoor sales and Sunday Show.  Some hurried caption errors:
Apologies to "Croak'n" Frog, "Archeophone" and the Columbia is a "Treadle."
Enjoy.

You can view photos of the show at: http://www.wimaps.org/
Click on Photos and then Wayne Show.

Robin & Joan Rolfs