Some of you may remember a couple of years ago when I asked for your help
conducting research on Amberolas 1A and 1B.  Before that, it was suitcase Home
Phonographs.  Now I'm looking at "Eagle" Graphophones, and I've noted a
surprising number of variations.  I think I have a handle on chronology, but
I'd like to get an idea of rough production numbers for these variations, so
I'm asking for your help.  Luckily, these machines are pretty easy to move!

Before I get to my questions, I must ask that if you have a Type B that has
been pieced together, or had missing parts replaced with parts from another
"Eagle," please don't report data for that particular machine or part.  But if
you own a Type B that has never been dickered with - retaining its original lid
and tags - I'd be grateful to hear from you.  Don't worry about reproducers for
now.  Here are my questions:

1) Serial number?
2) 4 rubber feet or 3?
3) Spring barrel secured by 4-screw plates or by 1-screw tabs?
4) Is the 3rd gear the same size as the 1st gear?
5) Which cities are listed on the lid decal?
6) Does the lid handle have a metal cap at each end?  Or is it all-wood?
7) Is there a decal on the rear of the lid?  If so, which exhibition is listed?
8) Are there any small letters stamped in the baseplate?
9) Is there a mandrel tag affixed to the small end of the mandrel?
10) If the belt cover is present, is it plain or stamped?

As in past projects, I will incorporate your data into my research and publish
the results.  I will also credit those who supply data, unless you'd prefer to
remain anonymous.

Photos are always helpful if you're so inclined, but the answers to the above
questions would be all I need.  Thanks to all in advance - -

Best,
George P.