where are these buyers when I am selling something?
..... It was the way he described it, 110 years old and someone that was
ignorant purchased it. Four years ago a standard described as mint, 100% of the
pin striping was GONE and it was one of the WORSE standards I have ever seen,
but the seller said it was the nicest one he had seen in 35 years and it sold
for $750 with an equally crappy horn. Ignorance is bliss for these sellers.
The buyer got a $300 dollar machine for $1060. Your problem is you are honest,
and a nice guy as well.   Steve