Hello,
I have a 1976 Second Printing copy of From Tinfoil to Stereo that I would sell
for $25 which would include shipping.  The book is missing the DJ and I would
grade it Good +.  It is a nice reading copy that does not have a bad smell.
Say what you want, this one was a lot more fun to read than the second one
which was sterile to the point of being boring.  It is filled with errors and
omissions, but so is the reproducer section of the Frow book.  The sad thing is
most people fail to recognize the latter and I have been 'proven wrong' with
one of these errors.
The first one starts at $29.03:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0672212064/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1331926551&sr=8-2&condition=used

The second you can still buy new: