From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] on behalf of
Paul Christensen [cpaul...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:14 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Mikiphone?

Can anyone tell me if this listing is too good to be true? What makes me
suspicious is that the seller (from Mumbai India) listed and sold exactly the
same item several weeks in a row, before the last one sold for $439 on Feb 21.
But the seller does have a very high feedback score.

So what's wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251023123749&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=250995691256&si=B9TyxsStrYxsXgngx12BE3EJTZw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_11672wt_1240

Thanks!
- Paul

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using the
information in any way, including but not limited to disclosure of, copying,
forwarding or acting in reliance on the contents. If you have received this
email by error, please immediately notify me by return email and delete it from
your email system. Thank you.