For those of you who couldn't get the weblink to work, I fixed it below, though
you'll have to follow the instructions in the original message to find the
video (It's very well hidden)..

http:www.carolinaphonosociety.com

Here's the much simpler direct link:

http://www.wix.com/open1234/camps-site#!__leroy-plyler

The first half of the 30 minute video is still pictures. The 2nd half is real
video. I especially like the video of the Encore Banjo and Violano Virtuoso
machines playing.

Jim Nichol