Hey Folks,

I have several items listed for sale. Pictures upon request.   Email with
interest.

Enjoy!

Shawn O'Rourke

_______________________________________

Columbia Sign Board - Excellent reproduction and includes the paper insert.
It is ready to be installed on your Columbia AS, BS, or N to complete the
machine!!!!!

Price is $45.00 plus shipping

_______________________________________

Original double signed Thomas A Edison belt. It is stamped on both sides of
the belt. This is a wonderful original piece, ready to complete a
machine!!!!!

Price is $25.00 plus shipping.

_______________________________________

Three original Hawthorn and Sheble cylinder record cabinet cylinder pulls.
These are absolutely impossible to find.  If you need these, you'd better
pick them up now.  I've been looking for years and only found these three
loose.  They are guaranteed original and ready to complete a cabinet!!!!!

Price is $150.00 plus shipping.

Very nice Victor nickel plated key.  It works and presents well.  It is
guaranteed original and ready to complete a machine!!!!!

Price is $15.00 plus shipping

Michael Shawn O'Rourke

248 915 0954