John,Do you know anything about the 2/4 min conversions? Are they just the
gearing on the end of the original feedscrew or do they require a feedscrew
conversion also? If the 2/4 doesn't need a special feedscrew, then maybe just
the gears and selector would interchange, irregardless of the feedscrew
length...