I maybe able to help Jeff. Shop closed till Friday, but send me an email to
remind me please. George V

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jeffry Young, D.O." <jeff...@prevea.com>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: [Phono-L] Victor Junior Reproducer and Other Parts Needed!
Date: Sun, May 6, 2012 9:17 am

It never fails! For three years I held on to a Victor Junior reproducer,
thinking I would some day find a machine to put the reproducer on. As this did
not materialize, I sold the reproducer a couple of years ago on e-bay.

Guess what? I just picked up a beautiful little Victor Junior. Wouldn't ya know
it? It had a Brunswick reproducer rigged on it!

So..., if any one has a Victor Junior reproducer that they would part with,
(name your price).

Also looking for a crank escutcheon that would work for a Victor-V.

Please contact me off line. jeff...@prevea.com

There is a great story behind picking up this small collection in Iowa. Maybe
in another post down the road?

Regards!
Jeff
Wisconsin