What did you mean about the blueprints in the book having a slightly later
date? The dates are a little hard to read, but they are:

2/19/30
1/18/29
2/28/30
1/24/30

It is a little unfortunate that they had to be shrunk to fit the book. The set
I bought were at least twice that big. I haven't found my copy yet, but they
would have to be the same as the dates above.

I was wrong in my earlier comments about some of Rene's tinfoil going to the
Smithsonian. I see in a 2006 email from Rene to Phonolist that he had 500
pounds of tinfoil produced several years earlier of which was split between the
Ford Museum, the Edison National Historic site, and about 50 collectors. He was
getting ready to make more in 2006.

Jim Nichol