I have a VTLA and another collector in Madison WI has a few interesting large
early electric phonographs in good original condition for sale. We plan to
bring them to the Union IL show this week Friday. Let me know if you are
interested, or want photos or additional details.
Victor VTLA: early Pooley domed lid cabinet model B, serial number 5576, with
fancy veneer pattern under lid. Bullet brake, early thumbscrew tone arm mount.
Motor runs fine, tonearm and reproducer plating good. Mahogany cabinet with
original finish needs polishing and some
 veneer repair on fancy work under the lid, metal feet are rusty. Has drawer
and lid, but only 2 albums. $550 delivered to Union.
Edison C4 radio phonograph: Edison's last phonograph, impressive floor cabinet
with doors and lid,heavy duty electronics and speaker. Original finish
 needs minor touchup on carvings. Electronics are clean, no rust, in good
complete condition except pickup head has been partly disassembled and needle
assembly missing. I may have a similar pickup with the needed parts. Untested
electronics. $350.
Majestic radio-phonograph: circa 1930 in impressive highboy cabinet with doors,
original finish, electronics complete but untested. $150
Delco radio-phonograph: circa 1930, in unusual smaller highboy cabinet with
Queen Anne legs. excellent original finish, electronics complete but untested
$200
RCA RE-73 radio phono recorder in floor cabinet with doors, speaker and
microphone missing, $75.  This one may not make it down to Union unless
requested.
I will have access to this email for photos thru noon Thursday.
carl zimm  608-957-3673