And 99% of the non-phonograph collectors who watched it are saying "How
Wonderful" ! and the rest of us are going absolutely nuts, that these so-called
experts are being praised for such an outright crime !

----- Original Message -----
From: "DanKj" <ediso...@verizon.net>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 1:34:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] American restoration. Edison Chippendale restoration

Ack. Last time I saw them touch a phono, they soaked the motor in
industrial de-greaser, never opened the spring case, and did nothing with
the reproducer. They didn't even understand that it was run by a spring -
they said it was "a flywheel". To top it all, the horn got a hideous paint
job that only a clown could love!