Best wishes, for a complete and quick recovery... from all of us at CAMPS.
A good friend of mine, Al Grover from Charlotte, NC also ended up in the
emergency room of a hospital near Union, also while attending this year's
phonovention. He ended up there and may still be an inpatient, because of his
insulin level got out of whack - so you are not the only casualty if that gives
you any comfort.
Curt