I have 25 Concert Cylinder blanks for an early concert cylinder cabinet. I
say blanks as 18 of these are of recent manufacture and would need some
minor additional shaping/ smoothing to be complete. There are 7 that look
very old and appear to be from an original cabinet. They appear to be ready
to use.

I believe I've priced these very conservatively. The blanks are of a solid
stock of hardwood. I don't think you would even be able to buy the wood
stock to make these 19 for what I've priced them.

If you need to complete a concert cylinder cabinet, these would put you way
ahead of the game!

Price is $75.00, plus actual shipping only.

If you have interest, drop me a line at mshawnorou...@gmail.com

Michael Shawn O'Rourke

248 915 0954