From: Ken aka: OnATorrent <onatorr...@yahoo.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Question about a Columbia Graphophone model I have never
seen or heard of....

Harvey,
I have never seen a machine like this from Columbia and I am interested in
getting it but I sure do not want to over pay for it and I have no idea what
the valuse on something like this would be.  If you could provide some insight
in the value of something like that.  Any insight in the value you could help
me with would be just great.
I will wait on your reply.
Take care until I hear from you about the BWT Disc Graphophone.
Thanks,
Ken