Once again, I want to thank the members of this list for all the help given me
in studying Edison Spring-Motor and Triumph serial numbers and related data.
The database I've developed now has just under 100 machines in it - - thank you!

For those who haven't yet submitted data, please don't feel as if it's too late
- your participation is most welcome!  I'm especially interested in learning
more about these machines:

* Spring-Motors between #9859 and #19360.

* Spring-Motors or Triumphs between #28295 and #31653.

* Triumphs between #44551 and #45025.

* Triumphs between #49752 and #50636.

* Triumphs between #72775 and #75013.

* Triumphs between #88249 and 89446.

* Any Triumph over #91142.

If you can supply data for any machines within these serial ranges, I'd be most
appreciative.

Thanks again for all the help I've received thus far.

Best to all,

George P.