The seller says that the grooves resemble heat warpage in other big brand
labels...I had two of these once, both dealer stock with original envelopes,
and they were black and shiny like any other new Victor or Columbia Viva Tonal
disc. He says they are hard to grade because of that. Wonder if they are E
quality, which is how he does grade them? Gotta listen to the YouTube post I
guess!
John Robles