Hello all
A friend of mine, who is a big fan of the Andrews sisters, just bought his
first
Victrola, a Victrola IX. The Exhibition flange was missing but the flange
collar
(the brass part) was glued to the neck of the reproducer!! I offered to fix it
for him cheap (he is only 19 years old and works at Kroger's as a cashier), so
he packed it and sent it to me via Priority Mail. That was 5 days ago. It is
lost and he did not know to insure it.
I am hoping someone has an extra Exhibition, even if it needs work, that they
could sell cheap, as he does not have much money. If so please let me know, and
as I say if it needs work I will be glad to do that for nothing and send it to
him along with some other things I am going to give him (needles, victrola ad,
probably a record brush, etc). He is so disappointed about this and I want to
help.
Thank you
John Robles