From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Wright
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:15 AM
To: Phono L
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Reminder - record auction #137 is closing soon

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the auction info through the years. I do enjoy perusing. But --
and you may have your reasons for this -- your auction closes within days of
the Nauck auction, which got all my record money this year. I wouldn't
presume to speak for other collectors, nor to attempt to tell you your
business, but I would probably try to time my auctions to be in between, and
as far away from, Nauck's auctions as possible, as a matter of policy.
Again, I don't speak for others, but I (for one) would certainly have bid on
some of your things this time around if I hadn't already thrown a wad of
money at Kurt this month!
Nonetheless, again, thank you for keeping me on your list. May you and your
family have a wonderful and safe holiday season!
Best Regards,Robert Wright

> From: hawth...@thoseoldrecords.com
> To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
> Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 17:26:43 -0800
> Subject: [Phono-L] Reminder - record auction #137 is closing soon
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just a quick reminder - Auction #137 - An Autumn Serenade" closes on
November 16.  If you have already placed your bids, we thank you very much.
If you have not, then there is still time to do so, but don't delay too
long.  You may bid by email, fax or phone to insure that we receive your
bids before the deadline.

> If you need another copy of the auction catalog, let us know (off list,
please) and we'll send you a PDF file by return email.