Hi,

Both of you are right - with so many good record auctions available both in
printed catalog and online, it is almost impossible to schedule a closing date
that does not conflict with someone else's auction.  Speaking just for myself,
I'm happy to hear that you are reading my auctions, even if you don't place
bids.  It doesn't cost anything for me to send you PDF files of current
auctions, so I'll be happy to do so as long as you wish to receive them.  So
keep browsing, and who knows, someday you might spot that magic record on one
of my lists.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in my auctions - I couldn't do it
without you!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com