Hello allI have a Black Lambert cylinder in excellent condition available, it
is #879, Laid Away a Suit of Gray, sung by Harry MacDonough. It is very loud
and clear, and is about a mother bidding her boy farewell. The father had died
in '61 in a suit of gray, but the boy was going to "lay away the suit of gray
to wear the Union Blue". I am asking $90 with free shipping in the continental
US.I also have a Tizit type original horn connector for a morning glory or
cygnet horn. $50.00 including shipping in the continental US.Pics
here: http://s197.beta.photobucket.com/user/john9ten/library/Lambert%20and%20TizitThanksJohn
 Robles