Greetings, Friends,

Eye have roughly 800 78s from the 1930's through the 1950s, good stuff --
not all typical shmaltz, that I offered a few times on Craigslist for $160,
which is about 20 cents each, and nobody called, even when I offered to
deliver  them!  Anyway, they must be moved from a damp storage area as another
winter will murder them.  I've already had to remove some jackets and treat
 others for mold after last winter, and that took a solid week in August to
 do.  I cannot abide dumping them because this music isn't sold  anymore.

I live in Rhododendron, at WyEast (Mount Hood).  If you can come n'  save
them, please call quick!   The damp n' cold weather is back:  503-622-0404.

: )

Edward