Phono list:

I have a friends "camera phonograph " which must be missing a fastener for
the reproducer. The reproducer seems to be missing a "clip" type part which
holds the reproducer to the "wire" tone arm rod. It looks like a pin clip
can be inserted in a hole in the reproducer, and would somehow fit in a
"groove / ring" around the tone arm wire inside the reproducer. I really
don't know how it works however, if you have a "camera phonograph " you may
understand.

Does anyone have one they can part with or maybe have a pattern /
reproduction they would part with?

Thanks in advance

Bob