Phono list:

Some years back I had inquired about a        Brunswick model AZ-944
phonograph, with a model number AP-952 amplifier.
Someone  had replied with a comment they had a "schematic" or documentation
on the machine.

I filed it away and ! can't find it now that I need it. *grin*

If anyone has such, I would appreciate an E-mail / phone / address contact,
so I could obtain such.

I am getting around to considering restoring this with a phono companion.
Sure would like "anything" on the machine etc.

I trust this is not to far off topic as the phonograph was made around 1925
-1930?

Thanks

Bob