hi all
try dave beck in neunan ga
he is below atlanta and have done several of mine
he is on the web for music box repairs
zono

In a message dated 1/3/2013 2:53:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
maff...@bresnan.net writes:

Phono  listers:

This may be a little "off topic"  however:

I have a Regina 22 music box without a damper rail or  for that matter, "no
dampening". Not sure if it is worth repairing given my  interest and the
value of the machine.

I do recall some guidance  previously to some articles which certainly I
wish
I had read before  obtaining mine!

Does anyone on the list:

repair  such and if so, what I might consider paying?

Anyone have a reference I  can contact to consult or sell the works for
parts?

Anyone feel a  need to trade for something "phono"?  *smile*

thanks

Bob